Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

sure would like to assist with these logistics!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Ever Digital Soldier is needed. The day is fast approaching where you will need to calm those that were asleep and be the Light in the Darkness.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

They may hate us now but just like in the days of Noah, when it started to rain...they ran to him. We will lovingly hug them to us and#wwg1wga !🙏💜✨

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Thats the best analogy I have ever read as a response. Thank you and you are 100% on target with that statement. There will be darkness when the people still asleep awaken. Let your soul shine bright with the Love of God to be that Ligjthouse in the Storm for your fellow human being.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine! 🌟🌟🌟

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it