Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for all you are doing. We just all wish that we could do more to help. I feel very frustrated about that personally. It is funny that GOD chose me to wake up because patience was never my strong suit but He is certainly trying to teach me it over these last 5 years. :) My main concern is for the safety of our loved ones and the children. I want them all to be safe and to feel loved.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you first, and being one with God is step 1 for all of us. Your soul was given to you by God when he breathed life into Adam and Eve as he gave all humanity part of himself that yoh can have eternal life. All tthe information that anons share is a tiny fraction of what is really happening. There are Legion of Angels and ArchAngels on earth fighting a spiritual war. But, when Satan and the Falleb are defeated they are cast to earth at that time Satan knows his days are numbered and then you will see the AntiChrist rise up claiming to be Christ and will fool the people . ThecRapture will occur prior to the AntiChrist siezing powet. Read. John 3:16 so you will be delivered by Christ.

(1) Show this thread

Cant wait

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Another anon was seeing syscronicity in the day 5/19
that's the long weekend
Would be quite the symbolisim.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BRING IT ❤️ 10 YEARS GONE . NAME THAT BAND

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Are you talking about ten years after?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Yes you are 👍 Staying out of your way ~ thank Q endlessly 🙏

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

sure would like to assist with these logistics!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Ever Digital Soldier is needed. The day is fast approaching where you will need to calm those that were asleep and be the Light in the Darkness.

(1) Show this thread