Pass it on...

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

A personal belief of mine is that the damage caused by microwaving your brain with these devices is what creates a short attention span.

Think about it, how perfect would that be for the cabal, you are damaging the people brains and they don't have enough attention span to be able to study the effects to realize whats happening to them, the absolutely perfect weapon.

Only people mentioned by @RusticElegance in this post can reply

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

In response Rustic Elegance to his Publication

Do you remember which one? I'd like to find it and watch it.

Also watch this:
https://anonup.com/thread/5039908

We make cement fire tables & dining tables made to look like genuine wood. American Patriot ~ Family is everything ~ Dark to Light

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

Thank you for the link, I'll check it out! I cannot find the episode .. I believe a sound would go off every 15 seconds (in the ear?) so that no one could have complete / intelligent thoughts. I don't know if it was the government doing this or ? I was so young, that's all I recall. Sorry!

(1) Show this thread