LETS

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

#WeThePeople must do it. Just stop complying! I have not worn a mask past the two week "curb" when I realized the intentional disinformation and lack of science in the "pandemic." As an RN (50 years) in critical care, we trained for pandemics. The "recommendations" and "mandates" were the OPPOSITE of what would SUPPORT a normal immune response. In addition, the fear mongering was shocking. Never in a pandemic is fear promoted, just the opposite. A calm FACT based approach is used.
Therefore, knowing the ADVERSE affects of mask wearing on the immune system I refuse to comply. I live in a state that keeps extending the mask
" mandate." This week I went to a larger city and shopped at Home Depot, Bed, Bath Beyond, grocery store, Relax the Back, Scheels sporting goods, Dollar Store. Not one word was said. People fear what someone MIGHT say! Just STOP COMPLYING!!
The POWER is in#WeThePeople!

My family doesnt wear them either. Spending the weekend with our granddaughter for her college graduation and she reminds me at every store to put a mask on. I ignore her and no one says a word. Tried to tell her if you just stop complying this BS will go away.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GrammyAnnie68 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie Brookshier, click on at the bottom under it