May 5th news article = “Scientific evidence is mounting in favour of the use of NAC in prevention against SARS-CoV2...”

May 6th news = “Amazon confirmed this week it’s in the process of removing from its website dietary supplements containing NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine).”

“It's time to WAKE UP.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Just checked my past AZ orders and tried to buy NAC again, REMOVED!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Interesting. It still appears in my order history.

(1) Show this thread

tonic water = Quinine, I chop slice lemons, pineapple, limes, kiwi a bit of honey to taste, is also a good tonic full of Vit.C

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I knew from the start the rona was fake but this interview with the brilliant Dr. Stella Immanuel about what she witnessed in hospitals during this nightmare truly shook me to my core. The look of horror and terror on her face when she said we are fighting a spiritual war and only God can save us now, gave me goosebumps.

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-candace-owens-show-dr-stella-immanuel/

If it's becoming a fad, that's a great thing. NAC is a powerful immune system supporter as an antioxidant because it's the building blocks for the body to make Glutathione, the real powerhouse. It's been commonly used as such in the natural medicine circles for decades. It's wonderful seeing so many people waking up to how toxic and poisonous Big Pharma is and discovering natures remedies that really support vitality, cure and correct the problems, instead of just masking symptoms, while the body further breaks down and create new ones with side effects. A side effect is additional damage being done to the body from the drugs poisons. Big Pharma's job is to make you sicker. They do not cure. There is no money in cures. Check out web-sires like Earth Clinic and Cure Zone, Check out the Medical Medium Anthony Williams!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Did the FDA know something last year? They allowed NAC before July 2020.

According to the trade association, prior to the July 2020 warning letters, “it was FDA’s longstanding policy to permit the marketing of dietary supplements containing NAC.”

https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/regulatory/crn-fda-holds-legally-invalid-position-nac-dietary-supplements

@cowboyw2b article links for anyone interested in reading more.

https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/n-acetylcysteine-a-promising-therapeutic-agent-or-just-another-fad-against-covid-19/82318877

https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/regulatory/amazon-confirms-plans-removing-nac-supplements

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I get my health supplements elsewhere but this is definitely fishy on Amazon's part
That & eliminating some more conservative book titles

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

My Mom's Naturopath recommended NAC to help reduce Inflammation! Once the inflammation is reduced, your immune system can put its energy to helping you heal and doing what it is designed to do!

books, painting, walks in nature

Acetylsalicyl acyde is in Aspirine and is made from green willow bark, but be carefull and do not use much of the green bark, cause it can be damaging for your kidneys. Ask a Homeopathic doctor how to use it.
Maybe some herbs are better for using? Doctor here?

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

f**king criminals 😠

In response Kailee Victoria to her Publication

Iv been taking it for years. never got sick throughout this scamdemic andIm in random peoples houses with no mask
doing remodeling.

(1) Show this thread