Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Q says never retreat from the battlefield ... I've lost numerous accounts both on Twitter and Facebook, I use a VPN, different email addresses, I even registered different domain names so I have different email addresses, 2 different phone numbers ... right now when I go to sign up for a new account, straight away I'm suspended on both Twitter and Facebook.

I am so thankful for@administrator AnonUp created this space so we can at least regroup and know we are all still here together ...

I did the same.......so I am staying HERE and Wego!! I am not going to follow the "stars" to MeWe or Telegram, or GAB. (I tried GAB, too slow and I got attacked for calling BS on someone so deleted it) I was on Parler, wwaaayyy before anyone had heard of it ) AnonUp and WeGo IMHO are by far the best out there!!!

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

MEWE is comprised and now there's talk of [them] bringing down Telegram ... AnonUp is the place to be!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/google-pressed-in-lawsuit-to-dump-telegram-just-like-parler/ar-BB1d5mKl