Q says never retreat from the battlefield ... I've lost numerous accounts both on Twitter and Facebook, I use a VPN, different email addresses, I even registered different domain names so I have different email addresses, 2 different phone numbers ... right now when I go to sign up for a new account, straight away I'm suspended on both Twitter and Facebook.

I am so thankful for@administrator AnonUp created this space so we can at least regroup and know we are all still here together ...

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

Been out here spreading the word. Happy to find you all again.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

It is an honor to serve with you, soldier.

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

i Agree i got booted 4 Times i feel like im home now

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I did the same.......so I am staying HERE and Wego!! I am not going to follow the "stars" to MeWe or Telegram, or GAB. (I tried GAB, too slow and I got attacked for calling BS on someone so deleted it) I was on Parler, wwaaayyy before anyone had heard of it ) AnonUp and WeGo IMHO are by far the best out there!!!

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

MEWE is comprised and now there's talk of [them] bringing down Telegram ... AnonUp is the place to be!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/google-pressed-in-lawsuit-to-dump-telegram-just-like-parler/ar-BB1d5mKl

(1) Show this thread