Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

MARINA ABROVAMIC. HEAD SATANIC WITCH. SPIRIT COOKING. 'ARTIST'. SHE'S INVOLVED IN SOOO MUCH SHIT- EVEN ANTARCTICA. THERES A PYRAMID ON ANTARCTICA & THERES A RUNWAY WITH BLUE AIRSTRIPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT- SHE IS ON THE BOARD OF MEMBERS OF THAT COMPANY OUT THERE. I FORGET THE NAME🤯 IF ANYBODY KNOWS DROP ALL INFO ON HER#ThesePeopleAreSick

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

when will anything happen to these demons? i know when they go to hell but here on earth?

I am a digital artist that enjoys life, until American freedoms are being threatened. That’s when I stand up and fight.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

So thats why he hated Trump, messing with his supply of the Achrome

In response Charged King to his Publication

yes

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Charged King to his Publication

Think about every celebrity that every came out and trashed President Trump during his term. They all are involved in this s**t.

(2) Show this thread