Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Never should have been any in the first place!

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

End the masks period!

!!!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I agree as well!

Hmm there maybe something extra in this post especially when many have already in america not here in the UK though but think about it.... is the mask finally about to come off are we going to start seeing the truth is it time for unsealing here is hoping!

End it yourself! Don't listen to people who only derive their power through your consent. There's absolutely no science backing up anything they say! In fact, it's all to the contrary.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is easy, just take it off and throw it away. The ONLY way it ends is when#WeThePeople STOP COMPLYING. I do not wear a mask. No one says a thing. This week I left my small mountain town and went to a larger city. I went into a grocery store, a home store, Home Depot, a store that sells things to support sleep and a new huge sporting goods store. No mask and no problem. The PEOPLE have the power to stop it, they are just too afraid of what some "karen" might say. This is called bondage. I live in a state with a gestapo governor too who keeps extending mask mandates. JUST DO IT! You will be set free.