Happy Tuesday! Morning vibes...

WE STAND TOGETHER.
WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🙏Our world has everything on the line. I believe God will defeat this evil that has destroyed our world. My prayers will continue for our President to succeed. 🙏

New Digital Soldier. MAGA 4EVER. WWG1WGA

That sounds an awful lot like Blowbama's campaign slogan. kek. 🐸

Hey Girl!

When will this be over?? I cannot stomach seeing potato Biden everywhere!!! 🤮

THIS "CHANGE THAT WE CAN BELIVE IN" MAKES ME THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OBAMA

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

Amen to that !!!!

Teacher, Educator, Student of the World

Happy Tuesday Afternoon back at you - from Florida

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Happy Tuesday to you Kim 🤗

Everything Is Awesome 😁

https://youtu.be/a0VGJYAMMGg

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

👍

Good Morning Kimberly!!!!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I Like Your Tuesday Vibes Kim💛

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can NOT wait!!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

200k+ indictments!

we stand together from France, because we are not all asleep! WWG1WGA

morning! did you get booted from twit again?

Thank you for the post of Juan 07 yesterday!👍

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

☀️Good morning kim

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Kim, do you have any thoughts or information on the structure being built in front of the white house right now?

Fight for Trump, Conservative, #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning Kim.
I'm now here and on Gab, Twitter account deled 👍.
Patriots together 💪

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Art Annu to her Publication

I'm going to pick you up too Art

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Hey Kim!!! Keep us posted once you're back on Twitter! thank you for all you do!!!

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

good morning... do you know if Lo is active on here or Gab... i follow her but i havent seen her

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

I guess she have opened an Account but, I'm out as well to advice...

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Good Morning Kim!

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Good morning Kim and all! Hiho hiho, it's off to work I go! Have a beautiful day!

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Good morning Kim!