🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

This is from 2018....all this countries knew, what is coming. It makes me sick !

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

In addition to the new data, this report also summarizes our current views regarding UVC-induced activations of HIV gene expression in stably transfected cells...

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response The Mac to his Publication

Unfortunately, I am neither a doctor nor a scientist, that I understand this now adhoc, but it sounds interesting. Sorry 😬

Light activated viruses?

My english is so bad, ...isn't UV light killing Viruses ? 🤔

Yes.

Wild-Type Mac

Leptoshpaeria schematic

Leptosphaeria rhodopsin (Mac) is a blue-green light-activated proton pump derived from the fungus Leptosphaeria maculans. Mac and its variants allow for inhibition of neurons using blue-green light.

When designing your optogenetics experiment, you’ll need to pick both an opsin and a delivery system. Here are some key factors to consider:

Optogenetic excitation or optogenetic inhibition. First things first: do you want to turn ON or turn OFF neurons in your experiment? Depending on your answer, you’d pick an excitatory or inhibitory opsin, respectively.

Supply wires for small voltage DC often use red for positive, black for ground and blue for negative.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread