🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

This is from 2018....all this countries knew, what is coming. It makes me sick !

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Jeepers I had the pdf's on government projections..which TB drive are they on now??? anywho..gotten off gov. website with pretty graphs.... the odds of pushing people into poverty and extreme poverty with and without gov help! This has all been planned by traitors in our government. (I posted on Twatter with gov website download link and of course I got the boot)

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

The plan must be much older, since it was already reported in the 80's and our Simpsons had it as a topic.

(1) Show this thread

The shot - The vax was patented in 2015 ... once implanted with the vax a magnet will stick to your arm at the injection site.

In addition to the new data, this report also summarizes our current views regarding UVC-induced activations of HIV gene expression in stably transfected cells...

In response The Mac to his Publication

In this study we demonstrate that HIV-1 can also establish a silent integration in actively proliferating primary T lymphocytes. Co-culturing of these proliferating T lymphocytes with dendritic cells (DCs) activated the provirus from latency.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response The Mac to his Publication

Unfortunately, I am neither a doctor nor a scientist, that I understand this now adhoc, but it sounds interesting. Sorry 😬

(2) Show this thread