🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

This is from 2018....all this countries knew, what is coming. It makes me sick !

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

In addition to the new data, this report also summarizes our current views regarding UVC-induced activations of HIV gene expression in stably transfected cells...

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response The Mac to his Publication

Unfortunately, I am neither a doctor nor a scientist, that I understand this now adhoc, but it sounds interesting. Sorry 😬

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Light activated viruses?

Controlled timed release?

+ Gold nanoparticle catalyst?

Triggering.

Induced Reactive Oxygen Species... artificial photosynthesis... electron transfer... FRET... free electron... free radical... Oxidative Stress.

One big scam, let’s be blatantly honest here.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mac, click on at the bottom under it