Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Right now XRP is not being traded due to the SEC ruling. But, there is DOGE. It's cheap and there is the possibility it will be backed by gold. Even if you only had $10 to invest with the current price of .69, you could buy 15. If the coin increases in value to $10 each, you would have made $140. Now it it goes to $100, you would have made $1,400 on a $10 investment. At those prices, I don't know who can't afford to invest

metal and metal mining stocks/etfs - i cannot wait until all the cryptos want be back by a rainbow of metals... diversity versus guessing or gambling

former bank manager, not a financial advisor and no you do not need one either

do you own research with decernment, who is involved and what else are they involved with

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JusticePeace in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

I saw this yesterday, it appears they will be precious metals-backed. Former bank manager? Recently left the job?

i was fired for standing up to collecting employee medical data forcing testing testing of family members masking and the scam of the ppp loans that went to business business that never shut down.

copper platinum palladium gold silver and minerals are all mined

copper is still available on amazon for 1.54 an ounce, everyone can by metal or mining stock under $3 a share some under a dollar

minerals are important because they are required in plasma mercury fusion technology

i first hand can attest to how a bank makes money only be increasing the debt of its customers... even if we take on deposits it is only to lend it back out at a higher interest rate. the goal is not really to help anyone save grow or earn on their relationship. it is to increase the debt and charge hidden fees or service charges when managing a wealth portfolio.

i do not know who tom carr is and i invest on what i know. i do not think the redistribution of wealth will be rigged or a gamble. though if i wanted to or did want to gamble i would consider the information you shared about metal backed crypto but i i would also verify it for myself. Not that i believe anyone is scamming or lying but because i understand investment advice is really just manipulation of someone believe in an institution, product or person to gain trust to make money. I am leary of free advice or financial advice if i do not have a way to verify it for myself.

Article 1 Section 10 is the only way i can verify the backing of our country's true financial system to be restored. Gold and Silver back currency.

Crypto metal market could replace or supplement wall street... but id have to se it to believe it.

(2) Show this thread