Right now XRP is not being traded due to the SEC ruling. But, there is DOGE. It's cheap and there is the possibility it will be backed by gold. Even if you only had $10 to invest with the current price of .69, you could buy 15. If the coin increases in value to $10 each, you would have made $140. Now it it goes to $100, you would have made $1,400 on a $10 investment. At those prices, I don't know who can't afford to invest

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

metal and metal mining stocks/etfs - i cannot wait until all the cryptos want be back by a rainbow of metals... diversity versus guessing or gambling

former bank manager, not a financial advisor and no you do not need one either

do you own research with decernment, who is involved and what else are they involved with

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

I saw this yesterday, it appears they will be precious metals-backed. Former bank manager? Recently left the job?

(1) Show this thread

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

Ive been going with XLM - Stellar Lumens. So far so good.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Chris Letkeman to his Publication

I'm going with this and I will diversify

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

If God wants me to have it then I’ll wait. Sone Telegrams talk about it ALOT and I’m clueless on it and I just remember what Potus said sbout crypto.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I think he wants us all to have it

(1) Show this thread