Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I loved what this hero did - grabbing the vial of poison aka "jab" and walking a few feet and yards away from the brain washed woman who was "giving" him the vaccine and then with a loud voice just like Jesus yells out to all the brain washed sheep in the large room receiving their deadly jabs, "Don't take the vaccine! It will kill you!" He repeats this loudly several times while the brain washed medical administrators try to catch him. He escapes but expects to be followed and stopped by police. He is part of the National Action Task Force aka NATF and was wearing his NATF. He said he is going to send the vial of poison to a chemical lab and find out what they are using to poison and kill the sheep. I am hoping to see this hero on Scott Mckay's Patriot Streetfighter show and on all my favorite alternative media shows. I am almost to the point of tears of joy at what this brave 32 year old warrior did.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dianeross48 in this post can reply

I am Wide Awake and have followed Q for a long time.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Me too!! That was classic!!! I wonder if any of the sheep in the room listened to him? He very well may have saved a few lives that day.🙏🙏

Thank you for sharing the above post. I poured my heart into that post as did the brave young man that the post is about. I love my brave Aussie patriot brothers and sisters who show up on the social media platforms and do a good job of spreading truth. Good day to you.

I forgot to address the above post to@LifeOFBrian

(1) Show this thread