Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Looks like the viles have been sent to lab for testing.

expose msm for all there propaganda do your own research and the truth is alway's there, the truth is the only way that we can get anywhere

In response Anne Green to her Publication

#GOT pulled over and arrested yesterday

expose msm for all there propaganda do your own research and the truth is alway's there, the truth is the only way that we can get anywhere

In response Anne Green to her Publication

#it appears from a video on his Facebook he was arrested by the Anoka county police.
https://t.co/5nGvhquXhM?amp=1

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The biggest balls on the planet award! We need to know who this hero is!

I loved what this hero did - grabbing the vial of poison aka "jab" and walking a few feet and yards away from the brain washed woman who was "giving" him the vaccine and then with a loud voice just like Jesus yells out to all the brain washed sheep in the large room receiving their deadly jabs, "Don't take the vaccine! It will kill you!" He repeats this loudly several times while the brain washed medical administrators try to catch him. He escapes but expects to be followed and stopped by police. He is part of the National Action Task Force aka NATF and was wearing his NATF. He said he is going to send the vial of poison to a chemical lab and find out what they are using to poison and kill the sheep. I am hoping to see this hero on Scott Mckay's Patriot Streetfighter show and on all my favorite alternative media shows. I am almost to the point of tears of joy at what this brave 32 year old warrior did.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Thank you for sharing the above post. I poured my heart into that post as did the brave young man that the post is about. I love my brave Aussie patriot brothers and sisters who show up on the social media platforms and do a good job of spreading truth. Good day to you.

I am Wide Awake and have followed Q for a long time.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Me too!! That was classic!!! I wonder if any of the sheep in the room listened to him? He very well may have saved a few lives that day.🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Side note: what country is he in? He is driving w/o a seatbelt and the driver side is on the RIGHT side of the car, not on the left. Also, I saw another video today where he went into a CVS to get the J&J vial.

???

books, painting, walks in nature

No offence: she said it was for free!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Way to go my brother!!! Looking forward to the follow-up!!! Thank you - you so rock!!!

glad he is not my husband he is in big trouble. heart was in the right place but the end does not justify the means.

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

a hero!!!!

guns n roses knew the truth check out the lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLQRd7qHOI

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

i love it!!!!

WHAT A HERO HE IS!!!!! GOD BLESS HIM!!!

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴 God Bless him! WWG!WGA. Can't wait to see what it contains.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

You are amazing🙂 thank you so much for what you are doing!

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

I have been waiting for someone to do this.

Recently woke and just trying to take it all in. Thanks for all of your guidance.

I can't wait to hear what they found out.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏Thank you for your service, May the Lord protect you and guide your way!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

This Patriot is most definitely a hero! I saw another video of him earlier on WeGo. He went to CVS and got the J &J to test too! 👏🏻👊🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 Wow, he dropped a huge truth 💣 in that eugenics center. 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

who is this guy? how can i follow to see what he finds?

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

RESPECT

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Brilliant!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ILPERFECTO

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

If they do not tell you its an Experimental Shot you can sue them. This has to be disclosed to each recipent of the Experimental CV19 shot.

I wonder how many stayed to get the vaccine? The dude said he was w some kind task force, lol. He sounded official

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

MAY MILLIONS MORE FOLLOW HIS LEAD AND MAY GOD PROTECT THEM ALL!!!

Mr Deeds will you marry me!🤪

I laughed so hard when they were like, "Call the police"... For what? It was his vaccine to do whatever he wanted to do with it.

Thank You So Much For Posting That Video Mr. Deeds! He Was Brilliant!

Wow! Great Job! Best Video Ive Seen! I Begged My Husband Not To Take It! He Believes Them!

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Love it! A whole new meaning for "take your vaccine". Way to go!

Stud.