Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My sister needs one quickly * 2nd time dealing with cancer but this time it is in many places. My husband could have used one in 2013 then 2nd round in 2014. It's been almost 7 years since he is gone.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response connie wright to her Publication

Most of us have had family die. I know they want them operational as soon as possible, but obviously there is a reason they are not currently available to the general public. I heard they were treating/healing the children and the military who rescued them first. Our time is coming. When I learned our bodies are only vessels and the soul leaves the body at death, I knew I would see my family again, so that gives me comfort

So well said. I have heard also about the children. They should come first.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it