Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yes know they are made but WHEN can the public access them before it is too late for some??🧐🧐

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I know I think about that as well. Many are dying. But, if they were brought out now, the deep state would likely destroy them all. I know the white hats want us to have access to them as soon as possible. This Plan has been in place a very long time and there is a reason for the delay

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My sister needs one quickly * 2nd time dealing with cancer but this time it is in many places. My husband could have used one in 2013 then 2nd round in 2014. It's been almost 7 years since he is gone.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response connie wright to her Publication

Most of us have had family die. I know they want them operational as soon as possible, but obviously there is a reason they are not currently available to the general public. I heard they were treating/healing the children and the military who rescued them first. Our time is coming. When I learned our bodies are only vessels and the soul leaves the body at death, I knew I would see my family again, so that gives me comfort

(1) Show this thread