there is currently a purge going on and no more Mr Pool :(

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I was booted during the last purge for the second time...and never went back. Im home here πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

thats me..

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Yep I got canned again lastnight.
damn it.
Just got back on 3 weeks ago, since Jan 8.
Fookinbuttholes.
You still in that game? Or you too?

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

I was suspended too.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Also suspended@FogCityMidge and@RedWaveCrashin2 from Twitter
I wondered when the shoe would drop - again

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Dang it -@CapWreckingBall was suspended
I liked that one - didn't pull any punches

Wouldn't be surprised if a couple more who got week long suspensions a while back are gone by the first of the week

(1) Show this thread

must be close

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

He is on telegram

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Wow ...shocked.

There was another big purge last night.
I got suspended for the 16th time and I didn't do much with that account other than repost.

Something triggers the purging - other than being pro-Trump, who knows what.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Maybe anti Chiden

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Other crypto-related accounts gone last night to

(2) Show this thread

yep I was purged yesterday 😩

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication

Me too, for the 2nd time. Lol

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

What the heck is that thing?

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™„I got the boot off Twitter tonight. I try not to interact too much. Followed less than a 100 and had only 8 followers on last account. I think it tracks who you watch. Shane was he biggest reason I keep making new accounts. I started a new account and I am suspended for 12 hours by joining 1 person. See what tomorrow brings.

idk much about this mr pool but he gained more credibility to me now that hes been banned lol

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Same 🀣

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

How do you ban an account that just posts wierd pics randomly? What did he say? Did he post a pic of cloud that resembled a Q or Trump?

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Once Twitter kicked me to the curb, I never desired to go back...

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong πŸ™πŸ»

I believe he’s on telegram
https://t.me/looP_rM311_7211

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❀️POTUS 45/19

yep lost all my accounts.. even the new ones. πŸ’”

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

did pool mention the erection? 😳😝

i got nuked again too...I guess the little canadian mom is a big threat for those lying tech giants 🀣🀣🀣

He's on telgraph

again??

😑🀬🀬😑

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Try to get these people over here, Kim. I mean it's the main reason the rest of us are here.

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Another purge?! Insanity. Thanks, Kim, for letting us know about the Mr.Pool suspension:(.

LOOP gone too.

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

:(

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

He is on Telegram

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

link?

(1) Show this thread

There has never been anything that would remotely violate Twitter's terms on that acct. It was struck purely for SPECULATIVE association with conservative things. we should put a hashtag to mark notable#highprofiletwitterban

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

when is enough enough ? when Trump takes over or God comes back . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ tnxs kim as always your da best eva 😘

he os on telegram