#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
God Bless you, Patriot. RIP.
Prayers for the family...

From Absolute Conviction 1776-telegram
Mike Bravo has passed away, my friends. Please take a moment to pray for him, and his family. A warrior of the highest order, and an unwavering Patriot. He fought to the very end, and is an inspiration to all.

God Bless you, Mike. May you rest easy and peacefully. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

😭🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Just seen this very sad news on Gab as well. He was one of the first Patriots I followed when I joined Twitler in 2020. RIP Brother.

WWG1WGA

Jesus, found me, saved me, redeemed me, now am mucking about in the brambles, seeking deliverance until his return! Banner by Martin Geddes

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Better Life to her Publication

thank you. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Didn’t know Mike either, I will pray for his family & his Soul. Mike is now on the other side in the fight. God Bless you & embrace you with the light of protection. May you RIP.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Didn’t know him, but will pray for his family just the same. I’ve got a feeling he’s with God now