#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You have a choice.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That is why President Trump was so brilliant to push this for Emergency use knowing that it can not be made mandatory that way. Still giving those who want the Vax the choice to get it but also not forcing it upon the millions of us that would never take the Covid Vax under any circumstance... 5D Chess . 😎 Brilliant!@VincentKennedy #MAGA #wwg1wga 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅✨ 5:5 17

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

except that private colleges are making it mandatory. my 19 year old doesnt want to take it but cant go back in the fall without it

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

Virtual college before allowing her to take the ‘shot’ - aka genetic modification experiment - if that was my child. A mandate is not a law!!!! Do not allow them to bully or scare her into doing sonething that will harm her. Her body her choice - educate her and yourself about the dangers. Big Pharma doesn’t care about our health. They make us sick and keep us that way so they can make money off our illness. It doesn’t get anymore sick or evil than that. Fight back and find healthy ways to strengthen you immune system!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

yes. i hope to convince her

Here is the Del Bigtree interview with BardsFM, I would highly suggest the ones with Dr. Tenpenny and Dr, Carrie Madej as well.

https://www.bards.fm/e/bardsfm-an-interview-with-del-bigtree-20210415/

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

Thanks 🙂