#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You have a choice.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That is why President Trump was so brilliant to push this for Emergency use knowing that it can not be made mandatory that way. Still giving those who want the Vax the choice to get it but also not forcing it upon the millions of us that would never take the Covid Vax under any circumstance... 5D Chess . 😎 Brilliant!@VincentKennedy #MAGA #wwg1wga 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅✨ 5:5 17

except that private colleges are making it mandatory. my 19 year old doesnt want to take it but cant go back in the fall without it

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cookiesmom in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

schooling is changing - keep your children safe.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

My children are more important than a college that forces a euthanasia drug. I realize you have money vested in that place but realize something else, that college and the people forcing this agenda are going down once this whole scene is prosecuted. Believe that this will happen. All involved in pushing the agenda will be tried for crimes against humanity (businesses, politicians, doctors, nurses, hospitals). When you get that far in the court system essentially you have already been found guilty as they have all the evidence they are just going through a process. The penalty is death.

Find another college or have your child step out until this shit show is over. Teach your child life lessons of survival as I think we are all in for a shocker the closer we get to the end of this show.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Virtual college before allowing her to take the ‘shot’ - aka genetic modification experiment - if that was my child. A mandate is not a law!!!! Do not allow them to bully or scare her into doing sonething that will harm her. Her body her choice - educate her and yourself about the dangers. Big Pharma doesn’t care about our health. They make us sick and keep us that way so they can make money off our illness. It doesn’t get anymore sick or evil than that. Fight back and find healthy ways to strengthen you immune system!!

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

yes. i hope to convince her

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Ex Pfizer sicientist Michael Yeardon sp?? stated it is going to make people infertile, sterile, unable to have children.

(2) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

I guess you both have to decide what's more important, staying healthy and alive or switching schools...not a tough decision for most of us

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

(For me) I’d find another way but never accept the vax. Our life is more important than a college degree. There must be a solution for you. Wish you the best.

Have your daughter give the School this to sign. 😊

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication

nice ! thank you

(1) Show this thread