Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good Morning Patriots!
Hope yall can keep your vibes up high!

True story:
So my daughter calls me 2 days ago, she was trying to explain to some frens on FB that ask her to find out what is happening.

When she starts out saying,"Ok Mom I am in a hurry to explain this quickly cause I am working,so "in as few words as possible"can you tell me again why we were the USCorporation and what the hell that has to do with what is going on in DC""I want to make sure I have it right so I can explain it to all these ppl that are asking me now that they dont think u are crazy anymore"

ler your daughter know just like our name is written in all capital letters on our birth certificate...it becomes a stock certificate...every person with a stock certificate is a corportation...we were born slaves into the u.s. corp. our birth certificate is enough proof for what they did to our constitution.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Arsalas333 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

Yeah Nana knows, that is why it is so funny.