Good Morning Patriots!
Hope yall can keep your vibes up high!

True story:
So my daughter calls me 2 days ago, she was trying to explain to some frens on FB that ask her to find out what is happening.

When she starts out saying,"Ok Mom I am in a hurry to explain this quickly cause I am working,so "in as few words as possible"can you tell me again why we were the USCorporation and what the hell that has to do with what is going on in DC""I want to make sure I have it right so I can explain it to all these ppl that are asking me now that they dont think u are crazy anymore"

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Awww thats so great she is trying to explain things to her frens...My Mom will be 88 and I slowly started to explain things to her in spoonfuls back in March when everything started to get crazy, I was just going to tell her not to worry that God and Trump are working to save the world from evil, that wasnt good enough for her so I said "OK, you ready?" her reply was "I was in labor with you for 3 days, I can handle anything!"πŸ˜‚ so I shared all.She is now the most educated Anon and proud to call herself that. What a time to be alive.. I love my Mom so much!❀️ God bless you and your Daughter.πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

(2) Show this thread

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/your-birth-certificate-is-traded-on-the-stock-exchange-you-are-a-human-resource-for-your-corporationcountry/

The link explains some, but it does not go into detail of the ones that own you and how they bet on outcomes, alter your life in hindering jobs, insurance, health, diseases, etc. The are really sick MoFos that have their idle lives of misery and need this and other forms of evil to make them feel in control.

Keep God in Our Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Patriot warrior! Live each day to fullest for tomorrow’s never promised. Trust in God with him we win!!!

Yesss❀️. This is awesome! We've all been called crazy for so long this is fantastic to hear!!

In response Truth and Freedom to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

ler your daughter know just like our name is written in all capital letters on our birth certificate...it becomes a stock certificate...every person with a stock certificate is a corportation...we were born slaves into the u.s. corp. our birth certificate is enough proof for what they did to our constitution.

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

Yeah Nana knows, that is why it is so funny.

(1) Show this thread