Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

@stormis_us Who is the other actor guy? Is he anyone we know of? 🤔😎🐸

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

No, a Broadway actor. But, one is JFK Jr.

I did realise that, it was John Kennedy Jr . I recognised him, in the photo! 😎🐸

JFK Jr is alive.

I know! I definitely believe that, to be true! I am just waiting, for the big reveal! I know in my heart, that he has been working extremely hard, to wake people up and steer them, through this storm. I believe, he is the VP, along side President Trump and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, is 2nd Lady. I will never get a chance, to thank them personally, but if I could, I would like to say, Thank You and Bless You all, for all you have done and I hope you can enjoy, your new life, not having to look over your shoulder. 🕊🦋🐸🙏🏻💚

i’m sure they will see your comments.

Only people mentioned by @Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it