Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

@stormis_us Who is the other actor guy? Is he anyone we know of? 🤔😎🐸

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

No, a Broadway actor. But, one is JFK Jr.

I did realise that, it was John Kennedy Jr . I recognised him, in the photo! 😎🐸

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

TRUMP + JFK = best USA ever

🙏

When was this pic taken? JFK, Jr. looks pretty young.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Back in the late 80’s to very early 90’s.

(1) Show this thread

I know! I definitely believe that, to be true! I am just waiting, for the big reveal! I know in my heart, that he has been working extremely hard, to wake people up and steer them, through this storm. I believe, he is the VP, along side President Trump and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, is 2nd Lady. I will never get a chance, to thank them personally, but if I could, I would like to say, Thank You and Bless You all, for all you have done and I hope you can enjoy, your new life, not having to look over your shoulder. 🕊🦋🐸🙏🏻💚

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

i’m sure they will see your comments.

(1) Show this thread