don't keep your phone next to your head at night. better yet, put in airplane mode.

Only people mentioned by @McKinsey in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

Don't carry your phone in your pocket-it is said you will get cancer in that area-I don't know but it makes sense. My husband carried his in his right pocket-2014 died of cancer. Be safe

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

In response connie wright to her Publication

😪so sorry. good advice!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I turn mine off and put it in a drawer in my nightstand.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Good idea. Husband and I leave ours in different room. Same with TV: no TVs or any electronics allowed in the bedroom.

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

A few months ago I was laying in bed and I had placed my phone next to me on the pillow for just a moment. A few minutes later my ears started to ring really loud. Not just a normal ringing but like a buzzing...then....my phone rang. That was all the proof I needed, to know that our phones are sending signals to us whether we realize it or not.