Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes know they are made but WHEN can the public access them before it is too late for some??🧐🧐

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I know I think about that as well. Many are dying. But, if they were brought out now, the deep state would likely destroy them all. I know the white hats want us to have access to them as soon as possible. This Plan has been in place a very long time and there is a reason for the delay

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I know and I do trust the plan, but my heart hurts so much anymore from all the sadness and atrocities occurring every which way. I pray, sometimes too sad to pray and don’t want to send that energy out, eventually I get back to a grounded place and pray again. It’s exhausting waiting for divine timing, but know there is a bigger plan. I just hate the collateral damage and the horror some are going through. May their souls shine bright in heaven. My son deals with voices, antipsychotic meds, tremendous weight gain, addiction issues, OCD issues, suicidal ideations, and experienced homelessness before everything else, sure would like to see his soul see some happiness, peace, and love. Will just keep praying for the MedBeds for him and all Humanity, hope it won’t be too late.✝️✝️🙏🙏🌹🌹

(1) Show this thread