This was my Parler page. Q~TheGreatAwakening~17 and I had nearly 30,000 followers! I lost them all when Parler was nuked! Please help me by sharing this so MAYBE just MAYBE I can reconnect w/ some of them that made the move over here! With such a large audience I was about to start a livestream nightly call-in show too. Oh well life goes on and the battle continues! I ❤️this wonderful platform we've been given to share and communicate FREELY on and it's just made it that much easier to say 🖕🏼to Twitter/Facebook! So please share this and God Bless you all! Thanks everyone!#wwg1wga 💥🐸🇺🇸🦅

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

lost 58k on twatter, 5k on Parler and now on here and anonup, good to be here and I follow back all follows. 🇺🇲

21,000 for me, then 2000 the next time and not again. I'm about to lose 18,000 on Facebook because I can't bear the platform, and have no idea how I will manage in my business, but I just have to.

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Shekhinah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from P.J. Shekhinah, click on at the bottom under it