This was my Parler page. Q~TheGreatAwakening~17 and I had nearly 30,000 followers! I lost them all when Parler was nuked! Please help me by sharing this so MAYBE just MAYBE I can reconnect w/ some of them that made the move over here! With such a large audience I was about to start a livestream nightly call-in show too. Oh well life goes on and the battle continues! I ❤️this wonderful platform we've been given to share and communicate FREELY on and it's just made it that much easier to say 🖕🏼to Twitter/Facebook! So please share this and God Bless you all! Thanks everyone!#wwg1wga 💥🐸🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

This is just so sad. People put their hearts and soul into the content for others to learn and its just lanced.... so sad.

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

lost 58k on twatter, 5k on Parler and now on here and anonup, good to be here and I follow back all follows. 🇺🇲

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

21,000 for me, then 2000 the next time and not again. I'm about to lose 18,000 on Facebook because I can't bear the platform, and have no idea how I will manage in my business, but I just have to.

(1) Show this thread

INALIENABLE: unable 2b taken away from, or given away by the possessor; cannot be surrendered, transferred, denied or revoked; unalterable

We need the#parlerRefugee hastag.
I follow and follow back.
I believe the safest way to keep things out of the hands of neferious teck giants is to have less followers than following.

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

I lost 30K in the Great Purge on Twitter. Tried 2 more times but got nuked again. Moved to Parler & they got taken down. Hope to reconnect with friends here.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Followed on the basis of your user name!😂👍

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

It's a good one, right?!

(1) Show this thread

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

Followed ya and will R/T. Nuked 5 times myself!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Done...I was nuked 6 times and lost many.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Done and Done... Be well. We got you....

👍🤩🇺🇸Je te suivais sur twitter. Heureuse de te trouver ici.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Welcome Patriot ... 🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

♥️ so happy to see you again!

A husband to a beautiful wife & father of 2 of the best sons in the world. Trying to make life better. #Patriot #MAGA #WWG1WGA @BainesSparky

Glad to find you again!

Done! 🤙
#wwg1wga

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks you will like it over hear!
Mostly ALL patriots over here.