Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I got you back.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

any chance you could help a Patriot guy out with a follow?
Be well.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Make a wish
New Moon: May 11, 2021 at 11:59 am

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ’₯BOOMπŸ’₯

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Texas night shift holding tight

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Hi Kim! comfy, ready, holding the line...no fear β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

Good morning from the UK patriots Kim (AS 1) πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ+++
Ps... COMFYπŸ•ΆοΈπŸ‘

Ready for something to go BOOM !

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Couldn’t be happier. POTUS timestamps are back! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Please tell me why timestamps of President Trump makes you so happy? I'd love to understand. Thanks a ton.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

he seems to be just bitching from the sidelines..... I think all of the good guys forgot that they actually have to do somehting about the corruption. not just point it out. sickening to watch

(6) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Here. And "alert"🀣

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

I hope you are well Kim, just sitting, waiting..collecting cellulite. πŸ˜‰πŸ™

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

Comfy AF...😎