I feel like anybody who came on anonup and tried that "Q is bullshit" line would be eaten alive by an army of angry frogs. Am I right?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No one should comment on Q who hasn't followed from the beginning.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

We are only as strong as our weakest pollywog. WWG1WGA. We leave no Embryo behind!

true story!🐸🐸🐸

Its a cumulative thing, no one piece of evidence proves it. Only if you were following in real time can you now assess what could be happening now and have any degree of confidence that it is an incredible biblical plan.

*Activated/ Where we go one we go ALL!

Digested and have songs made about their irrelavance.#NESARAVIBES

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother and Patriot WWG1WGA! The best is yet to come, and I trust the plan completely! Trump is the best President ever!

Spot on! WWG1WGA! faith is strong and I trust the plan 100% ❤️

💥💥🐸🇺🇸

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

HUAH

MAGA Conservative, Patriot, Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Dead Rock Star ⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️ 🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪

Oh, I've seen a few here and they've been shown The Doors😉
⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️

what if q is a bullfrog?

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Absplutely.. Make sure you tell Beetlebot. He taught me how frogs fight... What a picture. hehehehehehe 👍😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

true that ribit

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

really ss?

100% NOM NOM NOM NOM...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

If the frogs don't get'em I can do some target practice on 'em

Hooyah. Frogs, Devil Dogs, Snake Eaters...take your pick.

RIBBIT

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Yes you are

Christ follower, truth seeker, patriot, wife, mother, educator, lover of faith, freedom, family and country. Heart of a righteous warrior!

you speak the truth, wise one ❤️🇺🇲

Former Marine and Army Veteran. Retired. Combat veteran. WWG1WGA. 100% STAND WITH TRUMP.

true

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

you have got that shit right, I may not be able to decipher alot of what he says, but I believe in him no matter what. I trust those that make up Q and all the white hats involved to make all of this possible to Save America and the children that have been tortured beyond comprehension.

Been part of this community since before Q. Never had a sizable account, but this anon has seen it all. God wins.

That's why I love this place!

* (¬‿¬)☆*~ Magical Being~ Child of GOD~ Truth Seeker ~ Spiritual Warrior ~ Lover of Light ~ Slayer Of Darkness ~ La La LOVE my Country USA🌹

Nom nom nom nom...and not afraid to ask for more !
🔴🔴🔵💜🔴⚪🔵

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🐸Yeah. Those snowflakes haven't a chance here!

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

The Biggest eye opener in the world wide population "Q" nothing in our history has fuled the world at such speed. Gods Plan cast upon mankind to move forward.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Truth! First time I have no fear following EVERYONE. Could change though should the spooks and shills catch wind of this platform. Call'em out as you see'em.