Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

except they eat all vegetation causing famine!

Qdd that is a “17” year cycle.....

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The real ones or the Gates-unleashed?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again.

3:09 - Q#309
mirror -Q#903
3+9+6+2+2+1=23=PAIN

@AmericanFoster - Hilarious to shoot the flies in the garage !!!
Tic Toc
Cicadas are prehistoric and relatively harmless, right? ... hibernate for 17 years (some for 11 years) and they do mass in a cloud, but not frightening ... more like a signal ... that works for me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And we are back to no such thing as coincidence!

Btw Idk what I was doing with the 144,000 all night last night but it was so so intense and seemed to be extremely important to timelines or dimensions.

Was yesterday some weird satanic day or something portals open or something?

If these things are the cricket sounds Nana has been hearing then the time is getting closer because the noise keeps getting louder and louder.

(2) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

It’s been 17 long years.
Time to Rock & Roll.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Yall starting to freak me out because these flies been swarming in my garage and not sticking to the fly traps

We'll just shoot them down here for fun, JK we get them down here, kinda a sign fall is getting here. I hear these are bigger.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

😘Somebody please: latitude and the longitude for me? Please feed me for my study... with exact names please>😘

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Is this a close up of the cicada, recently ‘activated’ after 17 years dormancy? 👀

books, painting, walks in nature

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

😁Yes they come on prime numbers,

(1) Show this thread