W H A T
T H E
F U C K !!
THEY MUST BE MADE TO PAY!πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @JamieJanon in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

WTHECK I THOUGHT ISREAL WAS GODS COUNTRY Y IS THIS HAPPENING

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

The people of Isreal are good- but there are some opd Jewish families * Cabal) WHo are EVIL

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Destroy these den of vipers Heavenly Father!!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

🀬🀬😭😭😭

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Pure evil scum! This is so beyond disgusting - this is not human! All these pedo's and gender inverted... gah! Drain the swamp. Dark to Light.πŸ™πŸŒŽ

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Many Celebrates, Movie industry, Politian's Elites are Pure Evil Pedophiles, Satanist, and many billions on stealing and selling children.