Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

This is NWO / DARPA / Dark U.S. Government Depopulation Program. Classified Documents have been stolen and put on the internet DuckDuckGo. The C19 is just the beginning. The V is poisoned with C19. Resulting in death or long term illnesses. 6G is the trigger switch they control.

Go to DuckDuckGo and search

β€œNano Domestic Quell”

Join@CBKNEWS

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king πŸ™πŸΌ/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER πŸ…ΎοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

basically according to that tho, 87% of people are already infected. So does that mean we’re basically just going to die anyways? vaccine or not, covid or not, flu or not? I saw this today on cbk’s telegram and its now getting to me bc the odds arent in anyones favor if 87% are done.

It correlates with 6G. Potus taking them out. πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LSU PATRIOT, click on at the bottom under it