This is NWO / DARPA / Dark U.S. Government Depopulation Program. Classified Documents have been stolen and put on the internet DuckDuckGo. The C19 is just the beginning. The V is poisoned with C19. Resulting in death or long term illnesses. 6G is the trigger switch they control.

Go to DuckDuckGo and search

โ€œNano Domestic Quellโ€

Join@CBKNEWS

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

basically according to that tho, 87% of people are already infected. So does that mean weโ€™re basically just going to die anyways? vaccine or not, covid or not, flu or not? I saw this today on cbkโ€™s telegram and its now getting to me bc the odds arent in anyones favor if 87% are done.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication

It correlates with 6G. Potus taking them out. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

100% right on your post. Its a NWO agenda to depopulate earth of human being to 500 million from 7.2 Billion and this is only step 1 of that agenda.