Make no mistake ladies and gentlemen. The flood may have been happening behind the scenes, starting in the basement. But it's now rising and will soon fill every street from DC to Shenzen.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Country girl; Wife; Love God & Love my Country. Believe the truth always comes out & Good wins in the end

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Praying Lord in Heaven...let it be!!! The sooner the better, this world right now is tearing families & loved ones apart: we, who know the truth can longer sit quietly by & those who don't know the truth, respond wiht anger & hate when they are told of it!!

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

Without A Doubt!

Child of God πŸ™ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Lover of life, truth and happiness πŸ’— Looking for insight & inspiration ✨ #WWG1WGA 🌎 #SaveOurChildren πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

This is our modern day flood and it shall be bibical !

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I've often wondered if this scenario would also be part of that flood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8g8Tz1RUh4

Simulation Video After The Failure Of The Three Gorges Dam On The Yangtze River#ThreeGorgesDam
Three Gorges dam Height 181 m (594 ft) Length 2,335 m (7,661 ft) Normal elevation 175 m (574 ft)
www.youtube.com

Has the leaking urinal in State Farm Arena not been fixed yet?

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

Bottoms up. Sometimes s**t does roll uphill...

Patriot! Patients is a Virtue! God's in control. The world is changing! This is why we are here, Help others through change. Be the Light!

In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication

watch the water!

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I suppose SOME floods can begin in a basement before rising to the surface, but the longer it takes, the more restless lovers of freedom become.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is great news DoQ!
Damn the sooner the flood comes the sooner we can get on with the creating part!
Nana is so excited!

If where this goes in my dreams is anywhere near accuate, damn we are going to have some fun and joy water leaking out will be an everyday occurance!
But you Sir have a lot to do! Rest up!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and I'll be SINGIN' IN THE RAIN

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Same thinking...I just posted Exodus 14:13
β€œDo not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the LORD’s salvation, which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians you see today, you will never see again."

Let there be floods.

I have been trying to explain The Act of 1871 to my husband & mother for weeks now but they look at me like I'm some kind of lunatic. Our POTUS has kept every promise he has made and he will give power back to the people as our foundind fathers intended it to be.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

same issue here! online there seems to be a lot of slanted info. im looking for something definitive to post

(1) Show this thread

Have you seen the Hunter Biden stuff yet ? 😎🍿

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

there is much evidence for the "may have been". It is bigger than gov't . So many pedos rounded up and traitors taken away.. May take some time for the real story to come out