Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Noticed Exhib "Q"........?
find out about the meeting between tesla, edinson and 2 more in paris! what was decided?
the end of the meeting was "the future is ours....."
(wonder why trump has been saying it over and over again)

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

WOW DOQ, great post. have you seen this video yet with the BIBLICAL timelines? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3KUv0eaes&feature=youtu.be

Just an (older) that loves America! Letโ€™s take our country back, pledge allegiance to the flag, and MAGA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

IT'S DATED JANUARY 30th, at the bottom of the page.

sometime in April '20, is my guess... I watched this video series somewhere (YT, HULA, AM PRIME) on a small group of people searching the planet for Tesla secrets, missing writings and such. I SWEAR I have seen the whole John T. part.. A scene in the New Yorker I think.. I have to go find it again!!! TY for posting! Exhibit Q.. ๐Ÿคฏ

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

๐Ÿ˜Ž

This seems like a good reason for a 4:20PM EST prayer today.

As always, can you help spread the word?

In a Manhattan Warehouse in a deposit box at the Gov. Clinton Hotel ...hmmm.

good day amd i doubt 420 was a holiday tben but its tesla he could see the future last and present so he knew it would be a holiday one day ๐Ÿคฃ

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Not really sure what that is all supposed to be about.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

GOOD Morning DoQ!
You are up early working?
Nice post ya got there.

#2A, #USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง #SaveTheChildren

Thanks Doq , i was just taking with my son about this last night ๐Ÿ‘Š

I'm a CA. Whistleblower in the Workers Compensation Industry against Medical Fraud. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGod Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

How cool is that! Thanks, Doc!

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Can't tell if that's 'exhibit Q' Or 'o' but still super cool!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I can add on to that. Tesla = The ripple effct 3.6.9