#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You have a choice.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That is why President Trump was so brilliant to push this for Emergency use knowing that it can not be made mandatory that way. Still giving those who want the Vax the choice to get it but also not forcing it upon the millions of us that would never take the Covid Vax under any circumstance... 5D Chess . 😎 Brilliant!@VincentKennedy #MAGA #wwg1wga 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅✨ 5:5 17

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

except that private colleges are making it mandatory. my 19 year old doesnt want to take it but cant go back in the fall without it

My children are more important than a college that forces a euthanasia drug. I realize you have money vested in that place but realize something else, that college and the people forcing this agenda are going down once this whole scene is prosecuted. Believe that this will happen. All involved in pushing the agenda will be tried for crimes against humanity (businesses, politicians, doctors, nurses, hospitals). When you get that far in the court system essentially you have already been found guilty as they have all the evidence they are just going through a process. The penalty is death.

Find another college or have your child step out until this shit show is over. Teach your child life lessons of survival as I think we are all in for a shocker the closer we get to the end of this show.

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it