"I raise a Hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies, I raise a Hallelujah louder than the unbelief, I raise a Hallelujah my weapon is a melody, I raise a Hallelujah Heaven comes to fight for me, I'm gonna sing in the middle of the storm, louder and LouDER YOU'RE GONNA HEAR MY PRAISES ROAR, Up from the Ashes Hope WILL Arrive."

"I Raise a Hallelujah With Everything Inside of Me!"

'Death is Defeated THE KING IS ALIVE' ✝️

πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ‘Šβ€οΈπŸ’ͺ

#wwg1wga #godwon
https://youtu.be/e3RRU25dpPg

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

One of my favorite songs. ❀

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

AMEN AND AMEN!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In my dream right before I awoke this morning...

"I was standing behind myself in the third person watching a situation...
A woman was standing across the water from me, the wind was strong in her face. I stood on this side of the water and no wind. These are the words I yelled to her because of the strong wind, I wanted to make sure she heard every powerful word. Rght now I don't remember anything prior to this situation in the dream to invoke such a powerful important statement..."

I pointed my arm towards her,
she was going to speak...I said...
"Jesus Rebukes You!"

I immediately woke up.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Love this song,one of my favorites. The lyrics are so uplifting.πŸ˜‡

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread