Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

since the next cold and flue season will most likely wreak havoc on those vaxed, I’m giong to buy 3 lemons, 3 grapefruits, vaccum pack and freeze the peels, that way I can make theropy without any hassle. I’ve a sneaking hunch it will be handy to have around. will buy and peel every week for a bit

can you explain more? what do you do with the peels later?

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @niftychickens in this post can reply

In response Hey There to her Publication

Also try to get wax free fruit.

This should help. Please share.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication

Thank you, didn’t know how long to simmer. 1st batch only simmered 45 mins. no one is sick now, just did it basically to prepare for when it counts

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication

Great, thanks!!

(2) Show this thread

boil them, simmer with lid on, let cool leaving lid on. Simple hcq. 2 tbsp every couple hours if sick, preventative also

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Thank you so much!!

(1) Show this thread