Only people mentioned by @UnQnown in this post can reply

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

Yes. Probiotics, antioxidants, vitamin c, magnesium and zinc are what the health movement that ignores Big Pharma has advised us to eat full time. It is easier to take probiotics than to eat a lot of Kefir all the time.

Yes. Probiotics, antioxidants, vitamin c, magnesium and zinc are what the health movement that ignores Big Pharma has advised us to eat full time. It is easier to take probiotics than to eat a lot of Kefir all the time.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

I don't think that you have to eat a lot of kefir to see sustained benefits. 6-8 oz a day is not much and is way easier for me to digest than a bunch of tablets. Although, I still do take my supplements. Many of the same as mentioned above.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Great article! Been drinking kefir for years. Pomegranate is my favorite; but, I am having a really hard time finding it anymore.

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

i think anything that will easily heal us is going to start becoming more scarce.

(1) Show this thread