Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

πŸ’—Such beauty and grace.πŸ’—

πŸ’—Such beauty and grace.πŸ’—

Just an old lady living on a beautiful lake who loves her husband, her freedom and her President Donald J. Trump! God Bless America!

May God continue to bless and keep our First Lady. What a wonderful gift God bestowed on the United States when he gave us FLOTUS! Gorgeous video.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

What a Beautiful First Lady, with a Heart as Big as the SKY!

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

A beautiful Soul. We are Blessed. Another Beautiful Soul is Princess Diana always loved her.

Granny, Wife, God loving Patriot, fighting for the truth and DJT

So beautiful.

Beautiful Spirit

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Makes me cry, the caring, loving & beauty that is inside Melania. Again, I cry seeing Jesus abused by men.

one of a kind. so gratuitous.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

This made me cry, Thank you. We are so lucky!

Other than being the most beautiful first lady, did you all notice her "laying hands" (healing) the baby in the crib? β™₯

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

About time we see something like this. Thank you!

She is so freaking cool. HER OWN VIBES, patriot. SEE just like I said even the wealthy ones STILL have decorate stuff. I applaud my sister patriots who can roll like that. RIGHT on. Some just got it natural.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The wealth that makes her shine is the wealth we all have!#WeAreLucky!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

me too, what a beautiful Video. Shows the love, grace & incredible light our First Lady has. This is reflected on all. Amazing Melania, we Love You & send many Blessings. May God continue to protect you & you’re beautiful family.

OUR KIND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES MELANIA TRUMP PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Follower of Christ, Truth Seeker; Jesus lives in me!

Princess Diana vibes!

LENGTH OF VIDEO 2:19 Q # 219

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Total class. I mean just TOTAL class.

Every time I watch that, I bawl my eyes out. What a beautiful soul.