Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I love what the man of Fox just said:

"Unemployment is meant to be a safety net NOT A CAREER CHOICE"

NANA IS LIKING THIS STATEMENT!
@doqholliday

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

July 4th, 2020, I took my mask off and claimed my freedom.. Was no longer able to work for the corporation.. I refused to allow myself to go on unemployment and had faith that GOD would take care of me. Now I work for the universe and his will. I have never been more abundant in my life.
Thank you, GOD!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Your words mean nothing to me. Perhaps you are only projecting from your perspective of what you view from life, I have never had more joy.
I pray you find love, instead to identify with hate.

Only people mentioned by @ChuckBalla12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chuck Balla, click on at the bottom under it