Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I love what the man of Fox just said:

"Unemployment is meant to be a safety net NOT A CAREER CHOICE"

NANA IS LIKING THIS STATEMENT!
@doqholliday

July 4th, 2020, I took my mask off and claimed my freedom.. Was no longer able to work for the corporation.. I refused to allow myself to go on unemployment and had faith that GOD would take care of me. Now I work for the universe and his will. I have never been more abundant in my life.
Thank you, GOD!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChuckBalla12 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

God has ALWAYS made a way for me and I consider myself blessed because of him and him alone.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

God has never allowed Nana to be hungry.