#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Goooooooooooooooood Morning VK & fellow Patriots!

Here’s a little love in vid compilation for you all! πŸ”Š

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

https://twitter.com/NoToadsAllowed/status/1456450173564039182?s=20

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica β€” RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

I miss himβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Just love this!

Miss you VK!!

Only followers of this user (@pppQQQ) can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

17 β€œo” in good. 😎

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending out BIG hugs!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICEπŸ’₯⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 πŸ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & CountryπŸ™ŒπŸ»JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ adorable!

(1) Show this thread

🀩🀩🀩🀩

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

where are red pandas native to?? I think they’re like a beautiful racoon

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

loveβ™₯️you made my day so good, these little red pandas are precious

Awwww adorable

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😍

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

oh my goodness i would kiss this baby face all day long πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Sooooooo sweet! Love it!

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Sweet.πŸ₯° I miss all of my twitter friends. πŸ˜” Love you all. πŸ€βœ¨πŸ™

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Love you Courtney!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ’›βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Wife ❀️ Mom 🐾PetMom πŸ’₯ Pedo-Reporter/Hunter πŸ™πŸ» God Lover - Believer βœ¨πŸ’« Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

Awwwww! ❀️❀️❀️ Good Morning!!
Let’s make this weekend one to remember! πŸ™πŸ» Good to see you posting again! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The puppers say Good Morning, too! 🐾

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Love to you all ❀❀❀

Awwww I love this so, sooo much!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Love it Love it Love it so awsome as always your amazing#Family is everthing πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

Precious!! I wish I could hang out with some of these little guys! ❀️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

1:07> 17. Nice touch!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😎 πŸ™ŒπŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Man that made me cry! To say that VK is missed is an enormous understatement!

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

Big Love To You VK

Lots Of Love

☺️I fell in love again...

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Beautiful.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Love your Light
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Family IS Everything!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

awwwww, love this! πŸ₯°