Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Thank you Veonica for being there and helping others to the great awakening.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thanks for the reminder!

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Nearer each day... I can feel it. Holding the line dear Veronica ✨💫✨

Really would have been cooler with less bs. JS. lol WORTH IT ALL.

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

💖Thank you 💖🙏

Mother, Nana and proud believer in God and Country!

You're an inspiration to us ALL!@

Thank for your bravery and Patriotism!
Hold the Line
WWG1WGA

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍😍Yay! We are almost there to ring the shiny bells...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you so much I needed that about now. Been awake for 30+ years it has been a long haul but I can see we are getting close. I trust GOD's plan. Just was wishing it already happened..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

We've come this far - keep the momentum going, whatever it takes it will have all been worth it 🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love you & bless you. Great message as usual. You’re Light shines bright. Stay in hapiness.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

I love you Veronica. 🥰🥰🥰
We are with you!!!

🕊🕊🌻🌻🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💚💚💚

Love and BIG hugs from Nevada. Carry on PATRIOT! WE LOVE YOU

Amen sister!!