Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

11 sec YES! Awesome!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I'm in love with Kim.
Shhh...don't tell VK!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Teacher, Educator, Student of the World

WOW
Love this
Yeah

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

Not so sure. I just saw this.

❤️🇺🇸💃🏻

@kimrunner - suspended on twiterverse again?

Proud Patriot, network engineer, ham radio operator, EMCOMM, Starseed. Live Free or Die! The search for truth leads to God.

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

eagle baby!!!! Trump has that laser stare like an eagle!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Directors Party

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

🙌❤

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

thats sick AF

thats sick AF

"Knowledge is Power" - Francis Bacon | The Best Is Yet To Come | #DigitalSoldiers | Coil: JackieGatsby | TWTR Ban 1.7.21: JaQieSpaceForce

THIS ROCKS!!!

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

I see you got booted! I got booted again too!🇺🇸
I think the only way to last on Twitter is act like a demoncrat and I just can't do it!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

This is awesome Kim! sorry about blasting you with 5:5 earlier 😅😬

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

amen 🙏🏻love it!

Fuck yeah!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

kim!!! here for good????

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

i crwated a new account but its locked until tomorrow mornong.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

#ThePatriotParty 🦁🇺🇸

I like it!

I like it!

(2) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Great Lion Vibes, Kim. Love it ❤🇺🇸❤

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Nice vibes 🇺🇸💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

nice 😎 I just went looking for you on Twitter and didnt see you anymore. Did you get the boot?! I thought maybe you would have a take on Kansas' tweet about Sarah running for Govenor

straight🔥

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Thank you for having the lion facing right!

WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻#NothingCanStopWhatsComing

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

I LOVE that! It is HOT. 🇺🇸.