Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

that ship has sailed

#WWG1WGA #TheGreatAwakening #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Qanon

Old.

This is old.....posted a few months back.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

This was written a few months ago I think. Waiting.

--Lin Wood...

I would fight on any battlefield at any place under any conditions under the leadership of General Michael Flynn.

You can count on Lin to Fight Like A Flynn. I only wish to have half the courage and love of country as that of General Flynn.

General Flynn is our present day General George Washington.

God bless General Flynn. https://www.facebook.com/robbie.dunn.3344/videos/228609442372593/

He was referring to the witness statement of Ryan Dark White. Good to read. It brings up the "dirty trick squad".

When old is that post ?

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Holy Smokes... We many times wonder, why don't these
evil lawless power mongers ever seem to die...
believe me, they do this to children because they already have

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

TRUTH!!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤔Lock the up!!